Jane Arthur Roslovic, Managing Partner for Treplus Communities will be a moderator for the Midwest REnews 2nd Annual Columbus Women in Commercial Real Estate Virtual Event on Wednesday, April 14, 2021. Treplus Communities is an event sponsor and Roslovic will lead a session that begins at 10 a.m. titled "Columbus All-Stars-The Property Management Boom!"
The event will begin with "Hello Columbus-Influential Women in CRE" at 9:00 and conclude with "Established Leaders and Current Workplace Issues" at Noon. Three hours of continuing education have been approved for a sales person or broker.
Panelists for the 10:00 a.m. event include:
- Cierra Rider, National Advisory Client Manager, Sabre Advisors
- Taylor Fante', Brokerage Associate, Colliers
- Jessica Schueren, Senior Development Project Manager, Kaufman Development
Panelists for the 9:00 and 11:00 a.m. sessions include:
- Julie Skolnicki, AIA LEED, Senior Managing Director, University Partnerships, Greystar
- Natalie Hansen, Director of Projects, Converse Electric
- Lori Bogirono, Managing Principal, M & A Architects
- Carrie Boyd, Managing Principal, M & A Architects
- Rachel Garshick Kleit, PhD, Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs, Professor, The Ohio State University, College of Engineering
- Angi Carey, EVP of Property Management, Equity Commercial Real Estate
For more information or to register for the event, click here!