Jim Lipnos, Senior Vice President of Construction and Development for Treplus Communities has been selected as a panelist for the upcoming 8th Annual Columbus Commercial Real Estate Summit on July 21, 2022 at The Grand Event Center form 7:00 am until Noon. At this event, there will be four key panels that include:
- Critical Commercial Construction Update
- Apartment Market Update & Forecast: Opportunities and Challenges
- Columbus Market Sector Update: Industrial, Office, Retail, Finance, Investment
- Transformation & Development of Downtown and Suburban Markets-Game Changer Projects
Mr. Lipnos will serve on the Critical Commercial Construction Updater panel and be joined by Aaron McDaniel, Founder & Principal, Blueprint Development Company and Kyle Rooney, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager, Turner Construction Company. McDaniel will serve as the moderator of this panel that will discuss the following topics:
- How inflation is impacting the construction industry
- Supply chain issues for construction materials
- How construction costs are impacting projects
- Major projects you are working on?
- Workforce challenges impacting the construction industry
- Important projects impacting the market in 2022 & 2023
- Future outlook, trends and predictions of the commercial construction industry
About Jim Lipnos, Sr. VP of Construction & Development / Panelist
Jim Lipnos offers nearly three decades of executive leadership expertise in development and construction that includes specializations in land acquisition,zoning, and entitlements. As an active member who has been involved with many councils, he was the 2020 President of the Building Industry Association (BIA) of Central Ohio and a board member for seven years. Lipnos is a champion for driving economic growth and forging partnerships with government and municipalities. His credentials include attending Kent State University to study architecture and holds a Bachelor of Science in Engineering from The University of Akron. In his role, he leads a team of development and construction professionals who are passionate about delivering a high-quality product as the brand experiences significant growth. Prior to joining Treplus Communities, Jim served as the President of Homewood Corporation for nearly ten years after joining them in 2006 as the VP of Land Development. Prior to relocating to Columbus to work with Homewood Corporation, he spent 11 years working for a prominent, local builder and developer in his hometown of Cleveland.