Treplus Communities is redefining 55+ living and Jane Arthur Roslovic, Managing Partner will be sharing perspectives as an emerging woman in real estate as part of a virtual panel on Thursday, December 3, 2020 starting at 9:00 a.m. Jane will be joined by Angi Carey, Senior Vice President at Equity Commercial Real Estate, Michelle Yeager-Thornton, Co-Owner & COO for The Champion Companies, Cierra Rider, Assistant Vice President, Elford Realty, Courtney Ingersoll, Director of Marketing, Thrive Companies. Complimentary registration is being offered by Midwest REnews. Register now!
9:00 AM: Emerging Women in Real Estate Panel—Their Perspectives
• If I knew then what I know now, what might I do differently in my career in commercial real estate?
• What were the challenges in entering a male-dominated industry?
• Did you have a mentor? How did that make a difference?
• Thinking back, was there a watershed moment when you knew this industry was right for you?
• What consistent behaviors have helped you get to this point?
10: 00 AM: Established Leaders and Current Workplace Issues
• Flexible work arrangements: is it really all about balance?
• How to handle sexual harassment in the workplace.
• Do women in authority worry about being liked? Respected? Both?
• Current Bias in the workplace: race, gender and LGBT—Are your civil rights being protected?
• How disparate are the wages among the genders?
Bio for Jane Arthur Roslovic
Jane Arthur Roslovic started her career in the late ‘80’s developing urban infill residential projects in Columbus and has been a managing member of Treplus Communities since 2012. Jane and her partners, Ann Arthur Cook and Geoffrey Arthur have developed a brand of Active Adult Communities to cater to the downsizing Baby boomer. Treplus Communities' first three projects are in Dublin, Pickerington, and Delaware with Centerville and Grove City projected to open in 2021. Treplus Communities received the Gold Award for NAHB's Best 55+ Market Rate Rental Community and was a finalist in the 2019 CBUS Top Picks for Best 55+ Apartments. Jane also serves on the Board of Trustees for the Central Ohio BIA and is a NAHB CAPS (Certified Aging in Place) Specialist.
Columbus Real Estate Summit Information
Based in Chicago, RE Journals hosts a variety of conferences and events throughout the year to celebrate, network, and gain insight into the Midwest’s commercial real estate scene. For more information about this event, click here.