Lights! Camera! Action! July 28th and 29th will be the open house and premier of Dogwood Commons, a new 55+ active adult community in Centerville, Ohio. Meet the team and explore active adult living as a lifestyle solution. Dogwood Commons is located at 4500 Dogwood Circle East in Cornerstone of Centerville North, a mixed use development right off I-675 at exit 7, Wilmington Pike toward Bellbrook.
This new community will offer 110-55+ active adult one and two-bedroom apartment homes that are single-story floor plans with attached garages. An active lifestyle will include amenities, weekly and monthly events!
Treplus Communities will be rolling out the red carpet to redefine 55+ living Hollywood style. Each day, you may register to win gift cards to Cooper's Hawk Wine Club!
Plan now to join us for refreshments, music, and fun! Valet parking will be available!
Dogwood Commons's Open House Events
Red carpet open house events will include tours of the model and The Commons, a resort-quality clubhouse along with the following:
Thursday, July 28, 2022 | Noon to 6:00 P.M.
- Noon to 2:00 P.M. | K99.1 Radio will get the party started!
- 1:00 P.M. to 3:00 P. M. | Kona Ice will serve cool treats
- The first 50 guests will receive a movie pass and treats
- Giveaways and Refreshments in The Commons
Friday, July 29, 2022 | Noon to 7:00 P.M.
- 4:00 to 7:00 P.M. | Blue September will entertain guests
Enjoy the evening with classic rock, jazz, and country music on the patio
- 4:00 to 7:00 P.M. | We will serve appetizers, wings, and beverages
- Tours, giveaways and refreshments in The Commons
Don't miss out on this event! We are now leasing one and two-bedroom apartment homes! Live in a neighborhood, belong to a community of active adults!
For more information, contact us at 937.907.0010 or 1-833-LIVE 55+ (548-3550).