Treplus Communities' Response to COVID-19
We are accepting new residents for immediate move-in to new luxury apartments in Central Ohio! The safety and well being of our residents, guests, and employees is our top priority.
Treplus Communities has implemented the following protocols for the safety of our residents, staff, and guests:
- We require scheduled appointments for the use of The Commons facilities.
- Staff are taking temperatures and monitoring symptoms daily or more.
- All residents are asked to maintain a social distance at a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- Everyone must wear masks (booties and gloves if requested).
- Frequent handwashing is required and hand sanitizer is readily available.
- Our team has an extensive cleaning checklist, wiping down all surfaces several times a day.
- Our properties have an ample supply of PPE materials.
- Every community has signs posted to maintain CDC requirements.
Ways to Connect with Treplus Communities
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, Treplus Communities has created several opportunities for you to learn about our communities including:
- Virtual 3D tours
- Private Facetime or Zoom tours
- Self-guided tours
- In-person tours
Our community offers the following amenities for all residents including:
- Private Entrances
- Attached Garages (safe entry and exit)
- Dens in one bedroom and 2 bedroom plus units
- Outdoor patios and private porches
- 24/7 Concierge Services*
- Wellbeats Virtual Fitness App for wellness
*Every Central Ohio community offers specialized concierge service which is available 24/7 by phone, text, email, or dedicated smart phone app. The service will provide research, information, bookings and arrange for anything imaginable. Click here to learn more about the concierge services.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Call us Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. or 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Saturdays, Sundays Noon to 5:00 p.m. 1-833-548-3550.