downsizing is a matter of "When" and not "if"
Burr Oak Commons, a Treplus Community will host a Downsizing Expo on Sunday, October 27th from 1:00-3:00 PM. A welcome will be given at 1:00 PM followed by the Vendor Expo and tours of Burr Oak Commons. There will be door prize drawings at the event and no charge to attend.
Downsizing is a process that allows people to live a more carefree, maintenance-free lifestyle. This event is designed to bring together professionals who offer specialized services and are critical resources needed to support a successful downsizing effort including: Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES), tax advisors and CPAs, downsizers / organizers, elder care attorneys, financial planners, and active adult communities.
Event Partners Include:
- Amy Whetro, SRES, Weichart Realtors-Triumph Group
- Rob Wilkin, Jr. EA, Maloney + Novotny LLC
- Janell Kuck, CPA, Maloney + Novotny LLC
- Libby Patrick, One More You Transitions LL
- Stephanie Pallia, Jarvis Law Firm
- Erin Eizensmits, Edward Jones
- Treplus Communities
For more information, click here or call 740.370.0802