Treplus Communities will host the 2022 Holiday Tips and Tricks celebration with non-stop fun and holiday inspiration for active adults. The November and December 2022 events will be available to residents, friends, and the community as well as virtually on Zoom! If you miss the fun, the recordings will be available!
Holiday Tips and Tricks is designed as a live event and webinar series. Active adults in every Treplus Community enjoy a robust calendar that offers weekly social, fitness, educational and entertainment events.
Let's get in the holiday spirit together!
Be Inspired. Live Your Best Life.
- Tuesday, November 15, 2022: Chef Heather will be making a holiday appetizer at Hawthorne Commons in Dublin, Ohio.
- Thursday, December 8, 2022 Nay's Creative Ways will show you how to make "People Chow" for gifts at Redbud Commons.
- Tuesday, December 13, 2022 Holiday Tips and Tricks will be Virtual-LIVE from Frankenmuth, MI on Zoom!
- Tuesday, December 20, 2022 AR Workshop will be demonstrating how to create mini blocks and ornaments
- Tuesday, December 27, 2022 The Greater Gouda will be live at Burr Oak Commons in Delaware, Ohio with festive party ideas.
Be part of our future Webinar planning.
We have begun accepting requests for presentations for the 2023 event. If you are interested in presenting, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.