Experienced community leasing coordinator
Treplus Communities is Redefining 55+ Living! We are seeking a ROCKSTAR to join our property management team in the role of Community Leasing Coordinator. As an effective communicator, the focus of this role is consulting with active adults to build and maintain relationships to create a lasting impression for Treplus Communities. Your attitude and direction have a lasting effect on your team and our residents!
The Role and Characteristics:
- Each day is different from the next; requires cooperation, tenacity and flexibility.
- Multiple projects are in motion simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Very socially-focused; requires "how can I help you?” and “my pleasure” attitude.
- Attention to detail with a focus on building and maintaining relationships.
- Adherence to established guidelines, compliance, and process.
- Driving an exceptional customer experience and providing hospitality.
- Communicating with transparency and detail is important in personal interactions.
- Persuasive, "selling" (rather than "telling") communication style.
- Team player and a leadership mentality with willingness to jump in and roll up his/her sleeves to help out when necessary.
- Strong, friendly follow-up skills for tasks delegated to drive results.
- Goal-oriented mentality to drive occupancy and resident retention.
- Accountable and responsible to yourself, the team, and residents.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 2-5 years’ experience in hospitality, real estate, or sales.
- Experience using Microsoft Office 365 suite.
- Motivated to drive sales and utilize strong negotiation skills
- Familiarity with applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations as it relates to Fair Housing.
- High level of organization with attention to detail and follow-up
- Experience with RealPage or Yardi platform is preferred.
- Excellent communications skills, patience, and professionalism
- Commitment to attaining excellence in education and personal development provided by Treplus Communities.
- Provide tours of our luxury apartment homes for prospective residents and their families and process move-in paperwork for qualified applicants.
- Consult with prospective residents by highlighting the benefits of our community, amenities, and community engagement opportunity for downsizers.
- Plan and coordinate community events.
- Ensure each guest and resident has the best possible customer experience at every contact.
- Set and achieve sales goals.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and process service requests from residents.
- Excels in community outreach and networking.
Schedule is five days per week, which does include weekend days to ensure office coverage seven days a week. Hours Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and weekend hours on Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Sunday 12:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com