Treplus Communities is Redefining 55+ Living! We are seeking ROCKSTARS to join our property management team! The Community Director is the heart and soul of the community and team. Your attitude and direction have a lasting effect on your team and our residents! This role requires a Rockstar to be enthusiastic in attitude and actions. Communication, training, coaching, and encouraging the team to grow is what sets our managers apart.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in real estate or sales
- 1-3 years’ management experience a plus
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Motivated to drive sales and skilled at negotiation
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Familiarity with applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Professionalism and excellent communication and conflict resolution
- Maintains occupancy by executing local marketing strategies and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and enhancing the property.
- Collaborates in establishing rental rates through market surveys of key competitors and calculating budget and profit goals.
- Attracts new residents by through networking, nurturing resident referrals, selling the value and benefit of property’s location, amenities, community engagement, and incorporation of Universal Design elements.
- Develops contracts with residents by negotiating leases and collecting a security deposit.
- Achieves financial objectives by collecting rents, paying bills, forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving resident complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units and completing repairs, planning renovations, contracting with landscaping and snow removal services.
- Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services and supervising repairs.
- Responds to emergencies.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Continually coaches and grows leasing and maintenance staff.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for new and various corporate requests and explores opportunities to add value to company.
The expected work schedule is five days per week, which does include weekend days to ensure office coverage seven days a week. Hours will include Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and weekend hours on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org